Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i think getting some real winter tires would be a real smart move. what size tires do you guys run for the winter? wanted wide tires but stock size looks like the only thing i could do because most profile for winter tires are 70 or 75. what do you guys think???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We get our fair share of snow up here, I run 225/70r15 Winterforce (by firestone) Very aggressive directional tread that is surprisingly very quiet. WICKED snow tire, I run them on all 4 corners,and now even at half tread, they are great. Just make sure to take them off as SOON as the snow is gone as the soft tread wears FAST in the warm weather.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ran the same tires for close to 4 seasons, a great wintertire. Last time out to buy them, I had trouble finding a set tho :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Winterforce. Ran them one season on the back. Got a new set after I had to drive the car this last winter, and got a set for the front. You can't beat em

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
some mishialins winter somthin i had laying around. 235/60 15's in the front, 225/65/15's out back. boy oh boy do they produce smoke. Thems the tires in mthe sig.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
225/70R15. I've had michelin arctic alpin and toyo observe G02. I liked both of them. Make sure you go with all 4. It makes a day and night difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.