Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
ive been wanting to do *** on my IMP in the front casue i lowered my car and wen i turn they rub really bad

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where i drive, roads are too rough and full of patches and my car's tires are much rubbed soon. And i am tired of it. Thanks for the solutions but i 'll response after results.
I am guessing you are not of the native English speaking, perhaps.
Where are you from?

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
One thing I didn't see them make note of: After you do this undercoat that lip. Whatever was there, paint or coat, will be cracked, scratched or flat knocked off, while the tight pinch will catch water and fine dirt like mad with predictable results.

Ask me how I know. Better yet, don't...

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I'm going to have to do this cwm4

I took my 24x10 off in August and put some 18's on,Now I put the 24's back on yesterday and they are rubbing on the fender after it never rubbed at all ''after taking the 2 upper fender bolts out''.

I know I need a re-alignment done and it well stop!, but for future times when my alignment goes off it will probably go back to rubbing again in the front.It barley rubs the out side of my skinny 275-25 tires and its scratching it but not really bad .It usually happens when im turning and hit a lil bumpy road etc but driving straight it wont rub even if i hit a bump.

I guess ill start on this Sunday mourning.I'll probably start by hitting the fender with a rubber sledgehammer,I can wait until I get my fenders smooth out its probably the wheel molding thats scraping the tire.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I think 214_Texas has done this to his Imp,I wanna know if he still has the pics on the progression on doing something like this by hitting the fender with a sledgehammer..

Since his car is was more slammed then mine and his was on 22's in the front.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts