Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this kit in October form a forum member. I never installed it on my car, I only took it out of the box once since I purchased it. I am going a different route now, so i would like to sell the kit. The below info and pics are from "Binkz28" thread when i purchased it from him. I am looking to get $675/obo shipped.

I have for sale a TNT (Texas Nitrous Technology) F2 Wet Kit for the LT1. The kit is good for 100 to 350 HP. I have only used 2 or 3 bottles through it and have been working too much the last couple of years to enjoy it. Kit worked great the few times I used it. Here is a list of what comes with the Kit.

TNT F2 LT1 Kit with LT1 plate, 2 foggers, 10lb bottle (empty), 2 Nitrous solenoids, 2 Fuel solenoids, WOT switch, all braided lines for the install, and 18 foot -6AN Feed line.

Nitrous Express (NX) fuel pressure safety switch # 15718 adjustable 25-60 psi

Dyno Tune purge solenoid for -6AN line

860 Performance Bottle Heater Bracket

MSD Window Switch with pills, 3000, 5000, 5200, 5400, 5600, 5800, & 6000

Jets that are included are for 100, 150, & 200 shot.

I also have switches for the nitrous and bottle heater mounted in the ash tray insert with lights I will let go with the kit if interested. Along with the kit will come with all relays and wiring I had in my car.

I have all the installation instructions for everything. I have just over $1200 in this kit and the only reason I am selling is because I just do not have time for it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP.....need this gone, accepting best offers, possible trades (let me know what u have)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tax time Bump....make me an offer and this complete kit can be yours!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price lowered...$600 obo shipped...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts