Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 impala ss bone stock. My first mod was going to be a CD ignition system. As I was researching for the best one for my car I was told it would be a big waste of money because the original GM ignition system on these LT1s are as good as any CD aftermarket systems. I have approx.50,000 mi and am looking to upgrade to a LT4 conversion kit.My question is, would it be a waste of time and money with or without the
upgrade to an LT4?
Chuck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Absolutely!...ALOT of guys who went to aftermarket ignitions had problems. MSD seems to be the worst. Take a look at the dinamic ET's page...most guys running under 14's are still running the stock ignition.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi chuck a quick question for ya have you had your computer reprogrammed yet? I believe alot of forums members have had this done and was wondering if there was a place in edmonton i could get this done? thanks in advance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't found anyone yet to reprogram in Edmonton. Only other option to sending it away is to use a Hypertech III plus.
Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.