Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just playing (icon).

Tony is a great dude to do business with! Always pays on time & doesnt mess around. Def in the top 3 people I enjoy doing business with. Thanks again man!

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
i was like wtf lol good one nah man thanks to you i got a sick a$$ sig to rep where im from...

good dude and good price still working on that P90x also lol

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
ewwww that sig a BEASST!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
it is nice

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was like wtf lol good one nah man thanks to you i got a sick a$$ sig to rep where im from...

good dude and good price still working on that P90x also lol
Hahaha I figured it would catch your attention. Anytime man. Im not really sure how many people will realize thats LA though lol (my bad).

Hows that going for you dude? Dont tell me its just sitting there lol. Im actually thinking about starting it again myself. Btw, I found out how to make them into separate DVDs if your interested? Its up to you though.

ewwww that sig a BEASST!!
Eww? I'll take that as a good eww lol.

it is nice
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Hahaha I figured it would catch your attention. Anytime man. Im not really sure how many people will realize thats LA though lol (my bad).

Hows that going for you dude? Dont tell me its just sitting there lol. Im actually thinking about starting it again myself. Btw, I found out how to make them into separate DVDs if your interested? Its up to you though.

Eww? I'll take that as a good eww lol.

Thanks.
I've just been hiking and all been real busy at work. post the bic pic on your sig thread and im sure ppl will know what skyline that is ppl know where im from :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts