Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tow package runs a second belt, but it's not exactly like the one running that blower. It's a ribbed belt not "v" belt.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For the money they claim is stuck into that car, you'd think they'd clue us in on some specs on the engine, dyno sheets, or timeslips to back it up... :rolleyes:

Looks like a POS to me with that flat black paint.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Derek69SS:
For the money they claim is stuck into that car, you'd think they'd clue us in on some specs on the engine, dyno sheets, or timeslips to back it up... :rolleyes:

Looks like a POS to me with that flat black paint.
Then the illusion is complete. I will second the non-posting HP figures thing though...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i actually e-mailed the seller and asked why does the blower have a paxton tag on it if it was made by andy granatelli himself.
I also asked for documentation from parnelli jones people, they advised me they knew nothing of the car,.
nick
Flea-bay,. gotta love it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like a POS to me too. The reserve has not been met yet and it's $5500 now. It looks like it's already priced $2500 too high. For such a colectible car, you would think that someone would actually go through the trouble of maintaining it better?

LMAO on the response from the seller to get documents from the engine builder!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anybody else notice the "rollbar" that looks like non-mandrel bent muffler tuding? how about the shoulder harness hooked to nothing? :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.