Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for another GP of our billet door handles. Once we get 10 sets paid for up front we will ship them out. Only accepting Paypal payments or credit cards on this. We will NOT be waiting for any money orders to be sent.

Below is what we have on the shelf and available for this GP

All engraved with the leaping Impala logo EXCEPT for the polished ones.
9 sets black @ $185.00 shipped
5 sets blue @ $185.00 shipped
5 sets red @ $185.00 shipped
The above normally sell for $235.95 shipped!

We also have 3 sets polished no logo @ $210.00 shipped
Normally sell for 235.95 shipped

GP for any 10 sets of above.

You can send Paypal payments directly to [email protected] If paying by credit card send your info to [email protected] Be sure to let us know what color you want or if you want the no logo polished ones.

All hardware is included. If you have any other requests for group purchases let us know.

[ 06-16-2007, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: TR Custom Parts ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red is red and blue is blue. LOL. BTW, the polished ones WILL have the logo engraved as well. We have ONE set of machined ones available.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aha :eek: Welcome to lets make deal do the machined have a logo, if so they must be less than any of the others
... How much!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cancelled due to lack of interest.

If you see any other products on our website that you might be interested in getting a GP going on let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by TR Custom Parts:
Cancelled due to lack of interest.

If you see any other products on our website that you might be interested in getting a GP going on let me know.
Cancelled do to a fu(ked up attitude!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by TR Custom Parts:
Red is red and blue is blue. LOL. BTW, the polished ones WILL have the logo engraved as well. We have ONE set of machined ones available.
Maybe this is the attitude he was talking about. Trust me, Red is not specifically red.

I've got red vinyl SS scripts, hand painted Duplicolor calipers, "Blood Red" PC'd suspension and other parts and red parts from a few other manufacturers. If you look closely, they're all DIFFERENT shades of red.

Painted and powdercoated red is a LOT different from anodized red. That's why I asked for a picture...and to maybe drum up some business for you as other members would be able to see what your selling. Instead you decided to reply with a short comment with and NO help in my buying decision. Don't worry, you helped me make up my mind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.