Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1968 Chevy C10 Pickup, southern truck. Has some surface rust but still solid. Solid bed, a little rust on the floor pans, very solid trailing arms, 3.73 Gears, dent free (maybe some small dings)
NO MOTOR - I might be able to supply a stock 350
TH400 Trans

What I want - A wagon, pretty much the only requirement. I have a 2 kids now and want to build a wagon, the truck wont haul us 4 safely. LT1 would be awesome, but TBI is fine. I have a small roots style blower I can put on a TBI car :D

Truck is located in 15043... MIGHT be open to cash, but I haven't thought of a price. I've had the truck for 10yrs and there is a lot of memories and it would be easier for me to trade it.

If you want to part this truck out, get #### and #### ####### you #### of #### you ###### piece of ### #### :D I want only someone that is going to put the truck back together to get it. I promised the P.O. that I wouldn't let it get parted.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I can vouch for this guy and the truck. I've known him forever and remember when he bought it in high school.

I guess being around us with the b-bodies long enough he's decided he likes wagons.. :) :) :) Another successful convert?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Where's the 15043? Why you selling/trading? Can you bring some cash to the table?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where's the 15043? Why you selling/trading? Can you bring some cash to the table?
I now have 2 kids, and I have an AWD Supercharged 1947 Dodge Pickup (IN PROGRESS) and neither one will fit 2 children safely. Depends what you have depends on the cash situation. I dont want a built (to a point) car, I'd like to do the building.

I just figured 15043 would be easier to Google.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Bump for ya.....

I had the exact same Tach in my 1970 Blazer mounted in the same place on the same dash....:) brought back a couple of memories

1 - 6 of 6 Posts