Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not able to make Indy but went on line to ISCCA web site store over a month ago and purchased tickets for the trans drawing. I wrote the store about when I would receive the tickets and received a message about not having time to process them yet. Now it is time for Indy and no tickets and no idea about how this is to work. Would someone explain what is happening. Do I need the tickets to show I won?
And how do I know if my entries really got into the drawing. Confused and concerned. This does not make me feel good about purchasing other items from the ISSCA store.

Barry (1SlowSS)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Barry,
From what remember in Poconos, those who werent attending had tix assigned to them by numbers. When a tickets is called out and no one claims it, we check the list for assigned numbers. So you dont NEED to have a ticket to claim the prize.

Please keep the faith in us.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Got 'Cupcake' Bearings?:
Barry,
From what remember in Poconos, those who werent attending had tix assigned to them by numbers. When a tickets is called out and no one claims it, we check the list for assigned numbers. So you dont NEED to have a ticket to claim the prize.

Please keep the faith in us.
So who won the trans?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Barry,

All the tickets aren't sold yet. As soon as the required amount of tickets are sold the drawing will be held.

So come on! Buy more tickets!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Spartus.:
I'd buy some, but it's for ISSCA members only....
So become a member and do your part to make the voice for our cars to the aftermarket and GM just a little bit louder.

Hell, a membership is less than a tank of gas! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Boilermaker:
All the tickets aren't sold yet. As soon as the required amount of tickets are sold the drawing will be held.

So come on! Buy more tickets!!!
Just did my part via paypal......

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Spartus.:
We missed you at the Nationals this year. Chris got the caprice painted blue and now it's called the blue racer. I actually competed in ALL of the events this year and I wasn't the slowest either! Give us a call sometime and email us your address so Chris can send you your wrenches and book.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by toomanytoyz:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Spartus.:
So become a member and do your part to make the voice for our cars to the aftermarket and GM just a little bit louder.

Hell, a membership is less than a tank of gas! :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Bingo :D That away Bill
I just bought my tickets to support our National Club.
Wutz

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2,000 tickets to sell divided by 750 members = each member needs to buy 2.666 tickets........ this could be a long process :(
I bought 4 so somebody only needs to buy 2 :cool: ... come on guys and girls step up here !
web page for tranny tickets

Its not about the tranny its about supporting the club, and someone will walk away with a great gift.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by SSKIDMARKSS:
2,000 tickets to sell divided by 750 members = each member needs to buy 2.666 tickets........ this could be a long process :(
I bought 4 so somebody only needs to buy 2 :cool: ... come on guys and girls step up here !
web page for tranny tickets

Its not about the tranny its about supporting the club, and someone will walk away with a great gift.
Hey, I bought 10...enough for FOUR members.

Come on, everybody, join in the lottery.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$2000 tickets @ $5.00 ???
not a bad margin there!!
how about 2000 tickets at $5.00ea the winner gets my black wagon??

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How about just buying some tickets (even if you don't need a tranny) and supporting the club?

Or don't. It's OK. The club'll figure out how to scrape the $4500 it takes to publish and send each edition of the mag (latest edition pending printing) and the $40-50,000 it takes to put on the Nationals by itself.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Come on people, where are the rest of you at? Only 1876 tickets to go.. Guess I'll buy some more..

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Boilermaker:
How about just buying some tickets (even if you don't need a tranny) and supporting the club?

Or don't. It's OK. The club'll figure out how to scrape the $4500 it takes to publish and send each edition of the mag (latest edition pending printing) and the $40-50,000 it takes to put on the Nationals by itself.
well you had my 40 some odd buxs for 5yrs,. i didn't renew this year,. and right away i didn't get no magazine,.(i guess no credits for years gone by with missed issues) go figure eh?/

and 40-50grand for the natinals?/ thats why i didn't go,. too expensive!!
by the way just how many people actually did go??
nick

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought my 4 tickets even though I just bought a tranny.

Nick, you've been around long enough that if you still can't see the incredible bang for the buck value of the Nats and you jumped ship just as some important improvements within the club were (and are) occurring, then I don't have the time or energy to try to explain it to you. Maybe you'll see us having a good time some day and decide you want to give it a try again. Eh?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts