Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I need help identifying trim rings. I have a set (4) trim rings that will not work on my tire/HD rim combination. The reason those trim rings don't work is because they become loose after only a few minutes of driving. One day I happen to check the fit of the ring and was able to pull it off with my bare hand.

Just until recently I have found a different trim ring that works. But the problem is I have only two. I need two more. Another problem, seems like everywhere I go in Charlotte. The answer I get from most people is "Sorry, don't have them" or "What year car you have"...the list goes on and on. I'm about to pull my hair trying to find these particular trim ring. I don't have a picture, but if one is necessary I'll post one on demand.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, I'm trying to get those last two before I go on a trip. Thanks for reading.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Them trim rings outta be in dem Pep boys cause we sell em here at candian tire (auto parts store). No disrespect but I think the trim rings take away the tough police look.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree that the trim rings make the car look like a tough police vehicle. But I'm not after that look. The look with just center caps is not growing on me, I would have gone back to the original full face hubcap, but luckily I found those two other trim rings the other day. The are not cheap like pep boys, they rust. Mine are stainless steel. I also think the trim rings make the car look more professional.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts