Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from the F-body site but still lots of valuable info that can be applied to our cars as well. Not sure if this is already linked here somewhere but felt it was good enough data to post here....

4th Gen LT1 F-body Tech Articles

·
Banned
3,437 Posts
This is from the F-body site but still lots of valuable info that can be applied to our cars as well. Not sure if this is already linked here somewhere but felt it was good enough data to post here....

4th Gen LT1 F-body Tech Articles
4th gen F body is a totally different animal to the B body...this will confuse B body DIY members...

BCM/rack/keyless programing these are not B body procedures or components used on B vehicles.

so warning on using those procedures.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4th gen F body is a totally different animal to the B body...this will confuse B body DIY members...

BCM/rack/keyless programing these are not B body procedures or components used on B vehicles.

so warning on using those procedures.
Of course they are and why I mentioned that in the 1st post. However, there is still quite a bit of useful info that is applicable to our cars (B-Body) as well. I would think most members turning their own wrenches would be more than aware of the differences and certainly dont wont to confuse anyone. Lots of info on the web and its up to the user to know what applies and what does not apply.

It's been well known here that the SHBOX site, while geared toward the F-Body Camaro/Firebird is still a valuable source for info for us here. I've used it many times for all sorts of things LT1 related. There are also other LT1 vehicle websites and I frequent these sites as well even though I never owned a Corvette/Camaro/Firebird with the LT1 motor design that all our cars share.

·
Registered
8,456 Posts
4th gen F body is a totally different animal to the B body...this will confuse B body DIY members... .
...while the resource linked is F-body....there is still a great deal of info specific to the LT1 engine, part #'s, troubleshooting, etc. that is beneficial to any 94-96 LT1 powered platform

The author of that site is a Fbody owner and has done a great job posting all the info on it

as always internet info is only as good as a "DIY" understands it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts