Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sold a radiator and some fans to this guy last night and he has several B and D bodies. He was driving this 95 Roadmaster and tried to sell it to me. Everything works great and it looks clean inside and out. 108k on the dial.

Really tempted. Plus, it's the fastest color:D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Can I ask what he's asking for it? I've been looking for something like a DGGM 95 SS that's not too high in cost with no luck this time of the year, this looks good.

I have no idea what these Roadmasters cost and not sure about what shipping cost to Dallas, TX would be either.

Looks good in this pic... thanks and Happy Holidays everyone

So I sold a radiator and some fans to this guy last night and he has several B and D bodies. He was driving this 95 Roadmaster and tried to sell it to me. Everything works great and it looks clean inside and out. 108k on the dial.

Really tempted. Plus, it's the fastest color:D

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it was pretty nice. Just needs to be lowered a bit on those 20s and it would be perfect! Tow package car, I believe.

·
Registered
357 Posts
And a small tint on the windows.. can't stand the full dark out windows but I think we can be legal with a 30 tint here in Texas.

Did those have digital dashes? for speedo and some such?

I'm going to have to go study up on the Road Masters

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
Yeah, it was pretty nice. Just needs to be lowered a bit on those 20s and it would be perfect! Tow package car, I believe.
camaro rims, is he running staggered like stock or mebbe the skinnier fronts?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Said he was running the 9's all the way around. He mentioned he had to buy two sets of rears and claims he doesn't rub at all. He showed me the adapters and they looked decent.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And a small tint on the windows.. can't stand the full dark out windows but I think we can be legal with a 30 tint here in Texas.

Did those have digital dashes? for speedo and some such?

I'm going to have to go study up on the Road Masters
Analog dash. You can see it if you zoom in on the pic. Definitely tint!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts