Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just spoke with todd at trz. They are willing to offer a gp for us on their front tubular upper and lower control kit. Price is $900. If we get 5-9 people they will give us 10% off. 10 and above they will offer 15% off to us. If we get good interest, he will give me a code, and we will call in and pay. Once the corrwct amount of people pay, they will ship. Trz is a great company. They are a sponsor on yellow bullet forums and also steve morris uses their products for his wagons. Their fromt tubular control arms save 15lbs per side in weight.......
http://trzmotorsports.com/wordpress/?product=upper-and-lower-control-arms-stock-spring-6

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
hmm...says for stock suspension, does that mean it wouldn't work for bilsteins shock and hotchkis lowering springs?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
How do these compare to Speed Tech tubular control arms?

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm...says for stock suspension, does that mean it wouldn't work for bilsteins shock and hotchkis lowering springs?
They mean stock suspension by spring and shock. It will work with any spring and shock. It says that becuz they offer it in a coil over design.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
How do these compare to Speed Tech tubular control arms?
Im not sure if i remember correctly but he told me b4 his are heavier then stock. These trz ones save 15lbs per side

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
I would bet there's plenty of people interested(ME!), but committing to that price... Especially if a guy then can't come thru and causes the deal to fall apart. cwm4

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Desperately wish I had the money. I would LOVE that weight savings!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
The fact remains,that $900 would make a bigger difference almost anywhere else it's spent. Extra "free" money isn't something that many of us have,without it being taken from something else.

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
TRZ site link says these are designed for drag racing....that much weight taken out of the control arms tells me they should be used on race-only vehicles.

Those thinking they would be good for a street app should proceed with caution....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts