·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
yeah - it's a bit rough...

A lot of work went into the paint and body, and I do kind of like the no headlights grille (if it was properly installed and matched the curve of the corner lights).

Can't say I understand the 9" out back with stock motor (maybe the motor was next?), doing the body drop over the frame, etc. Giving the benefit of the doubt, it's an unfinished project. Not sure who's going to finish it (especially at that price).

I'm sure some will look at what I've done to my wagon and think/say similar things so it's all in the eye of the beholder I guess so I shouldn't throw stones.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Dollars to dough naughts there's a crafty soul checking whether that whole chassis and drivetrain can be modded intact enough to fit under a regular B- or D-. Yes, it looks like entirely neglected (but unmolested) engine compartment and $0 interior (but reporting only 35k), along with paint that's gonna cost the entire price all over again to redo.

Someone will make a go of it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
This wagon was built in the late 90's or early 2000's and from the rumor mill was supposed to ship to Japan once the paintwork was done. You can tell by the rear suspension it was build back then because it is not up to todays standards, especially if someone wanted to push enough power to justify the rear wheel/tires. I love this wagon and if I didn't already have a wagon in pieces n my garage I would be thinking very hard about scooping this one up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts