Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
I purchased a tubular crossmember from CIA made for a T56, I have not yet done the T56 swap but the crossmember looks great and weighs alot less. The crossmember I receieved came from Bowtie Overdrives although I purchased from CIA. It was the best price around so I didnt think anything of it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just sent Mike a PM , we shall see.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
there is a company out there called bowtie overdrive try them.
Reread Rollingslow's post :) Dan just resells their units, I thought so, but there is confirmation. Also note he maybe the only one that can get them as on their website the crossmembers aren't listed.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Reread Rollingslow's post :) Dan just resells their units, I thought so, but there is confirmation. Also note he maybe the only one that can get them as on their website the crossmembers aren't listed.

missed the part of entertain any others,i dont think there is anyone else.

·
Registered
976 Posts

missed the part of entertain any others,i dont think there is anyone else.there is someone else on here cant remember his name

1 - 11 of 11 Posts