Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know by now that Harvey announced in the Fall magazine the first ever ISSCA national event will be in Tulsa, OK. The dates of the event are July 17-19.
Let me quote Harvey for a second "The best part will be the super low room rates that we have negotiated for our large event." I went to the Tulsa Marriot Southern Hills website to find out more info on room rates.Host hotel
The regular price on the show dates for a king size or double room is 169.00 to 189.00 plus tax per night. I called the hotel and made my reservations checking in on July 16th and checking out on July 19th. Mention the ISSCA event and your room rate is 70.00 plus tax per night. That is a SUPER LOW RATE, thanks to the Event BOD for the great negotiations.

I know it is kind of soon to be talking about caravan plans. But this will probably be my first ISSCA show with my car. I felt kinda bad showing up to Impalafest without my better half. I am planning on leaving on the July 16th around noon. Check in time at the hotel is 4:00pm and check out is 11:00am. There is still a lot of construction on Interstate 40 coming through Arkansas from Memphis all the way to Fort Smith. Those of you coming from through Arkansas might want to keep that in mind and allow yourselves at least 2 hours extra time.

Reservations phone number
866-242-5060

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jamal,
You may want to stay another night and check out on the 20th. as the awards will be on the night of the 19th. We will be announcing a schedule within a couple days, so stay tuned!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Harvey, you think they'll give me a Military Discount on top of that? :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Harvey
Thanks for the info I am going to change the reservation dates.

Kamchief
I already tryed the military discount with the ISSCA group rate but it is a no go.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dammit (hotel) people! Were at WAR now, show a little friggin compassion! :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Amen brother! I am flying all the way back from Korea to do this. Well, its not the only thing I am coming back for, but we don't have to tell them.

Mav

1 - 6 of 6 Posts