Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Quick question, I'm in the design stages of a Single-Turbo-LT1 powered Impala SS and need to work out fuel management. I've visited the forced induction forum here but with only 1 post in the entire forum, to say info is "scarce" would be the understatment of the year.

Which stand-alone fuel management systems do I have to work with and anyone have any rough $$ estimates? Anyone out there running a turbo LT1 now?? Any hidden tips/tricks/thing-to-look-out-for?

Bill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are a few turbo LT1 B-bodies out there, how3 much HP are you aiming for? If you are looking at a single setup you very well might get away with an upgraded fuel pump and injectors with the stock(but reprogrammed) engine management. As for one post in the forced induction section, look at the right side of the screen near the top of the page you can sellect how many days worth of posts are displayed and change that and you should find more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.