Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm finally done... She fought me everystep of the way!!! But after 12-13 hours after labor and cursing, it is done...

[ 02-25-2007, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: FASSTWOOD ]

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by FASSTWOOD:
[QB] Well, I'm finally done... She fought me everystep of the way!!! But after 12-13 hours after labor and cursing, it is done...

Dude you had "the Ladies Man" Leon Phelps working on your car????

So how's it running???? :cool:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO!!! Leon phelps!!!! Holy sh!t!!! your right.. Thats my boy Kenny... He has a fleetwood too... I can't say enought about him he is always ready for a challenge. Leon, Miguel, and JP stuck it out till 4 in the morning with me... They're troopers...

The car is runinng okay I had no time to set everything. My biggest gripe is that the crossover tube that came with the kit is hitting the crossmember and it makes the car feel like crap. I gotta figure somthing out ASAP. And already starting to develop am exhaust leak from the tuebo manifold. I'm already cringing thinking about taking that manifold off..

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
who's the homo in the gorilla unit sweat shirt?

Good job Ed... now that'll definitely be FaSStwood!!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That homo would be the homo with the Glock... LOL, remember that... Thanks for the coffee and donuts... Miguel was very happy!!!

2 more pics...

[ 02-25-2007, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: FASSTWOOD ]

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those damn pigs love donuts... where's my decal? My car is fat and heavy like yours!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn now that i see it i miss my Camaro :-(

Yo i drank 3 glasses of wine and i'm still going!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why r u drinking because you miss the z28? That was a beautiful john foece burnout you did in the goat when leaving by the way...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gaby kept yellin at me... WTF you doing?!??!? no one is gonna see it... meanwhile you just saw me with a huge smile on my face :D as i left 1/2 pound of rubber by JP's shop.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about some pics of the crossover tube?

And you couldn't use a big pry bar to clearance it a little bit?

Lookin' good Eddie.
Can't wait to see it in person!

And tell Leon I said hi... Too funny!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lookin' good. Didnt think u'd do it this soon.

Another INC. member w/ Turbo.

Hope you work out the bugs.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah Bill i'm gonna try that at work tomorrow. It was late so I forgot to keep taking pics... I will take a pic tomorrow to show you guys. Worse comes to worse I will cut the frame and box it in at work next week. It just feels like crap right now, something has to be done... ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Rommel and Elias... Rommel. So soon? It feels like for ever since I had the kit sitting at work... Some people that knew I had the kit would keep saying is it in yet... Today I talked to a few and finally got to say "Yeah b!tich it's in!!!"
:D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks cool. You might want to get that passsenger side header ceramic coated. Isn't header wrap really bad on a street car? I have read that it kills the pipes. Check THIS out for more info.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah I heard that but right now the wrap is th lesser evil. I wrapped the down pipe off the turbo too... header was already wrapped by the previous owner...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks James. I feel good about it but I will feel much better when I work out the bugs and see some real boost...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
"Dude you had "the Ladies Man" Leon Phelps working on your car????" That's some funny shi!t right there.

Way to go Eddie, lookin good.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts