Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished these up this weekend.What yall think?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks like some very clean work. How did you do it?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
goes with your forum name....Clean! clean! clean!, you gots skillz man, those tweeter pods are awesome!

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that a 1" tweeter? I've been messing with horns and Home audio tweeters for so long I've lost my perspective, it just looks tiny to me sorry.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn u need to send that to fokustech or something so they can produe those damn i need a set cant find it in me to cut door panels for tweeters

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks really good man. :eek: Love the look of a flush mount. I have seen a lot of people just throw them anywhere and call it a day :rolleyes: .

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by UndercoverPunk:
Is that a 1" tweeter? I've been messing with horns and Home audio tweeters for so long I've lost my perspective, it just looks tiny to me sorry.
BWAHAHAHS! My Vifa DX25's i'm trying out are 4 and 1/8's of an inch in Diameter

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/874572/Img_3157.jpg

BTW your A-pillars look good. I hope my "small" tweeters fit in the A-pillar.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice!

Deffinately should work out some kind of production piece so others who don't have the skill or time can puchase something like that.

Good work, very clean.

Later!

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by WaTTsLOk187:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by UndercoverPunk:
BWAHAHAHS! My Vifa DX25's i'm trying out are 4 and 1/8's of an inch in Diameter

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/874572/Img_3157.jpg

BTW your A-pillars look good. I hope my "small" tweeters fit in the A-pillar.
</font>[/QUOTE]My DE500 based full bodies are only 23"X9"... but size doesn't really matter, it's how you use it. ;)

Hopefully then next time I install standard format tweeters they'll look that good, very good job with the texture!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very Nice. Looks stock and clean. Don't see that alot. Even took the time to color match and texture. Well done well done.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want a pair of those but with two tweeters in each pillar. Don't have the mind to do it myself. Will rather buy it from someone that makes these. Wish they were mass produced.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by easter9053:
I want a pair of those but with two tweeters in each pillar. Don't have the mind to do it myself. Will rather buy it from someone that makes these. Wish they were mass produced.
+1 Can you make a few set for us ? please , my brother?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by MEMPH1Z (Nov, 8th, 1965):
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by easter9053:
+1 Can you make a few set for us ? please , my brother? </font>[/QUOTE]I second that idea. I got a new pair of JL 6.5 components in my closet now and was wondering where the tweeter was going.
PLEEEEEASE!!!! :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts