Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yank 3500, too much stall or shall I say to loose for the wife to drive. Will trade for a lower stall converter or $400.00 Also have a 2400 SLP converter for sale, $120.00. The balance weight has been knocked off, so it may have to be re-balanced. It did not give me any problems. Would like to try an Edge TQ, 2800 to 3200.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's an option, cant really afford the down time.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I've got an almost new (1,000 miles or less) 2600 Vigilante that I put in my wifes car and really need a little more. I was in a hurry getting it ready for Hossfest and that's what they had already made up at the time, so I bought it knowing that I'd have to change it out later. It's a good convertor for a daily driver....just doesn't stall high enough for a high reving forged 383. Take me a few days to get it out, pretty backed up here at Christmas. Let me know if you want it, Bill.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got an almost new (1,000 miles or less) 2600 Vigilante that I put in my wifes car and really need a little more. I was in a hurry getting it ready for Hossfest and that's what they had already made up at the time, so I bought it knowing that I'd have to change it out later. It's a good convertor for a daily driver....just doesn't stall high enough for a high reving forged 383. Take me a few days to get it out, pretty backed up here at Christmas. Let me know if you want it, Bill.
PM sent.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, both still aval.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
I've got a 3000 stall Edge Converter. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Both converters will work with the Hot cam.

·
Premium Member
20,295 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts