Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had these sitting around my work shop and I need to make space i'm not using them so here we go. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Alpine CVA1004 with remote and external soundstorm SDVD100 dvd player 160.00 shipped

Pioneer AVH-P6500DVD with remote 180.00 shipped

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
the pioneer DVD,does it have the bypass so you can watch movies why driving?(not saying anyone would)cwm1

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Damn good prices. Almost tempted

·
Registered
1,605 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
nery nice price for the pioneer since it plays dvds/cds

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Answer to your question

They are just sitting in my work shop I'm not trying to make a ment off them. I have two other cars besides my Impala I can use the extra money for mods

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What's up bro

Good, I just moved him to my buddies’ indoor storage because of the weather. So he is up for the winter, I've been focusing on my other cars I decided to keep my Grand National so it's apart for painting and I just keep upgrading stuff on the Challenger. I was about to install a train horn on Punissher, but the weather made me change my mind and put him up for the winter. How is the SRT? I saw the pictures you posted a while back. Have you done exhaust or anything else? I’m looking at a cam and a set of heads for the Challenger.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts