Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pair of unity spotlights. One handle is missing the power switch. Spots spin freely, one stem is longer than the other. These units are pretty modular, use them to fix something you have that needs help. I only have what's pictured. That's it.

$50 shipped in the US.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
589 Posts
How are the lenses? Any idea what year/model vehicle they came off of?

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How are the lenses? Any idea what year/model vehicle they came off of?
Lenses are in good shape, I have not put power to the one with the switch to see if the bulbs are good.

I am pretty sure these are a combination of Crown Vic and Caprice 9C1. Really though the only difference between the two are the lengths of the shafts. I can measure the "exposed" lengths when I get home. I was hoping the PN on the back might reveal some info to those saavy with Unity products.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
589 Posts
I might be interested. We just bought a 2010 Tahoe PPV with a unity spot, and the lens is cracked. I figured I'd take advantage of the availability here.

Let me check to see what lights our 92 B4C have, as some handle parts are missing from the ones on it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
How do you like it?
LOVE it! It handles like it's 1000# lighter than it really is. It appears all stock, but runs pretty well. The vinyl flooring is taking some getting used to. Stuff slides all over the inside of the truck when you're driving, even when you're trying to be gentle, knowing you have stuff that'll slide around in the thing.

I will replace my wife's 95 9C1 for DD duty. The 9C1 will go into 'emergency spare' duty as soon as the water pump and freaking leaking steam tube are replaced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.