Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-IMPALA-SS-FLOOR-MATS-1994-1995-1996-CARPETS-CUSTOM-EMBROIDERED-/271235684431?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f26e8184f&vxp=mtr

Ok guys I finally got a chance to finalize the deal with him. The purchase is a go after the first 5 have paid he will start shipping. He has a few sets in stock already and can do custom colors. Price is 65 plus 15 shipping. If you are in please pm or marked paid on this thread so I can keep count. He also willing to give deals on sum of his other mats if any guys are interested.

Colors in stock are silver mats with green, black or burgundy stitching. Also black mats with silver or red stitching.

His PayPal is [email protected]

·
Registered
78 Posts
payment sent. ordered black with grey stitching. did we get the 5 orders yet?

I ordered mine a few days ago and was contacted by the seller, and even though I changed my color scheme he told me that my mats would be shipped today so im not sure if we had enough or not.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guys been busy all week. I ended up buying 3 different sets from him a few guy pm saying they paid so yes we have the 5. I'm kind of suprised more haven't sold.

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Bigdawg70;3015370. I'm kind of suprised more haven't sold.[/QUOTE said:
+2^^^... Just got notice of item shipped.
How long will this go for? May get another
Set during the week if moneys right

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
How do we place the order? just use paypal and do it from there?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes just use PayPal info and pay you can use remarks to put what color mats you want. His telephone number is in the eBay ad if you have any questions. or you can pm and I can give it to you.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Payment sent

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got em!

Got my mats today and I'm impressed, ill have to grab another set with this price.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Details on mats?

So, someone that bought a set, please describe the backing or if these mats can be snapped into the factory snaps in the carpeting. Why 5 mats? I am assuming that the rear floor is getting a double layer of floor mats?

The carpeting colors appear to be black, white, red, and something else. I didn't really see anything that looked like OEM gray. Is that color available?

What if I would want floor mats for my Caprice? Can the mats have a Bow Tie, "Caprice" in OEM tan?

The best part of this set appears to be the driver's heal pad without any other details.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, someone that bought a set, please describe the backing or if these mats can be snapped into the factory snaps in the carpeting. Why 5 mats? I am assuming that the rear floor is getting a double layer of floor mats?

The carpeting colors appear to be black, white, red, and something else. I didn't really see anything that looked like OEM gray. Is that color available?

What if I would want floor mats for my Caprice? Can the mats have a Bow Tie, "Caprice" in OEM tan?

The best part of this set appears to be the driver's heal pad without any other details.
Theses mats do not have snaps. The 5 mats is more for the emblem but I like how it covers entire rear. The pics were of grey they match pretty good. These mats probably are best for a weekend cruiser. They are very nice just not as sturdy as most. If you want something specific his number is posted in the link. Call him he can do most anything.

Pm replied

1 - 18 of 18 Posts