Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO WANTS A FREE HOTEL ROOM FOR ISSCA INDY NATS?

-----

OK ISSCA MEMBERS it's time to stop procrastinating and sign up for the INDY ISSCA Nationals in July and get a chance to win a FREE HOTEL ROOM FOR THE ENTIRE EVENT!

ISSCA will be drawing from a list of all attendees who have registered BEFORE April 15th 2006.

The drawing will be held on April 17th and the winner will be announced on April 19th.

The FREE room is paid for by ISSCA from Monday 7/3 through Thursday 7/6 with a Friday 7/7 checkout.

-----

Now I know you guys would all like a free room for the week. Heck, that's another couple of hundred smackers you can spend on MORE MODS!

-----

You can register here at IMPALA SS CLUB OF AMERICA WEB SITE

Thanks, and hope to see you in Indy!

Bill DeBlasio
ISSCA Public Relations Officer
email me at: [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I registered last week, but have not made it to the "attendees list" yet. I did get confirmation via e-mail though, so the ISSCA site probably just hasn't been updated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Terry;
The cool part is that anyone who already registered is ALSO eligible for the free hotel.

I haven't seen a lot of posts here so I am presuming that everyone is independently wealthy and doesn't need a free hotel room for a week?

Bill
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tryed a while back to sign up as a member on the new web site and it wouldn't let me, if its that hard then I guess I don't need on there.

How much is the sign up fee for indy?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Charles;

Sorry you had troubles. It shouldn't be that hard. Please try again, we have made some changes to the site to make it even more user friendly.

I see you joined ISSCA last year so maybe it's just a question of checking your internet cookies. If you still have problems please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Bill

PS - How were you accessing the website? Someone prematurely released the info and it was a test site and a lot of people have the wrong site saved. Please everyone make sure you are going directly to www.goissca.org

PPS - The ISSCA Nats are anywhere from $70 - $105 for a weeks worth of fun and excitement depending on how many activities you plan on participating in (Kahuna recommends participating in ALL activities even if you have never done them before!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a PITA that cart is to use!!! And I finally got all the info entered (more than once) and then it wouldn't let me log in to checkout. I WAS LOGGED IN when I started!!!! It won't allow for screen name, just email. And apparently, I used a different email when I registered on the site initially... Very Frustrated.

~B

EDIT: Ok, got it to work, but still... Something that shoulda taken 5 minutes to do took about a half hour...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Billy the Kid, remember when you diss the website you are dissing dW! HAHAHAHA! He'll get you for those comments, lucky you waited until after you saw him at Epping on Sunday! :D

For real though, we are well aware that the website needs tweaking. dW spent hundreds of hours building it in a very short time, and he was restricted by the format he could use. You have seen Dave's work elsewhere (www.inegma.org) and you know what a perfectionist he is. dW also had some help from John Ruffrano, and you would be amazed how much they got done in such a little time.

Not sure if Dave will play with the format or if he is just taking a timeout for now, he got pretty burnt out on making the site and behind on his other work. He also may just try and use a different format and start over, but at this point I don't think that will happen.

It's a work in progress, and rather than say "it's coming, it's coming, we swear it's really coming" like we have done the last few years dW released it to the public even though he wasn't 100% happy or finished with the product. So as long as everyone gives some constructive criticism and helps us make it better I think the site will get to where we need it to be.

Peace!
Kahuna (just back from Niagara Falls!)
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK I just signed up Michelle and myself (did both logged in as myself). I couldn't for the life of me get it to give Michelle a competition license on her registration - guess she doesn't get to drive....

Anyway, we better each get a chance at the free hotel - it's still not the 15th!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd love to go, heck I'd even love to become an ISSCA member, but thanks to the owner of one of My Jobs (the one that pays more $$$$) he refuses to change his college help program, so come 3 weeks I only will have 1 job and that doesn't pay much a week, except maybe gas.. I guess he's too stupid to realize all the work I actually do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Bill, you can contact me by email or by my cell...

Riiiiight.... :D

(And yeah, I totally hear what you're saying about the site, much props to Dave, he did a great job. I think I was PMS'ing that day or something. ;) )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Buffman:
...heck I'd even love to become an ISSCA member...
Matty;

ISSCA can always use your support. It's the only-est national Impala club out there and the magazine alone is worth the forty smackers.

You never know when your situation will change (such as being able to attend Nats). Either way, please consider supporting ISSCA. We need active and interested members like you in the club.

Here, I will make it easy: www.goissca.org

Tell them you know BK! :D

Bill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The winner of the free hotel room at Indy is:

Paul Tornow, Jr.

Congrats Paul! ISSCA will contact you shortly to let you know the specifics of the hotel room.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BTW, we will be selecting ANOTHER free hotel room on May 15th so keep those registrations coming!

Once again, congrats Paul!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.