Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I am in a bind here...I made the mistake of buying a garbage spoiler of ebay that only has 2 bolts and the spoiler doesnt want to sit on the corners and keeps lifting...so I probably need to but a better one right? I sorta of liked the on the goes over pass the deck lid and runs down the rear qtr. panels...but I need a spoiler and I need one quick...I found some on ebay haha but not really trying to go that route...suggestions needed quick! Here are some pics...its sittin at the body shop almost done and this comes up! Thanks! :mad:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
The guys at the body shop cant make it work? id tap from under the trunk lid up into the corners of the spoiler if possible.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
they can try somthing like this. notch the spoiler from underneath the head of the bolt goes thru and slides over.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
If the ends are coming up,just trim some of the the center a bit till its flush.

Body guy must not like dealing with fiberglass,which i dont blame him for! fiberglass sux!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.