Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang:

Paul Heeringa (JAWSS) here with a Vegas DVD update. We are busy editing away, and got some really good footage (TONS of after hours burns outs and such). If you did not order in Vegas, you can order in one of three ways:

1) Send a PayPal of $19.95 plus $5 S&H to [email protected]
2) Send the same amount via check to JAWSS Productions, 655 W Irving Park, #1203, Chicago, IL 60613
3) Go to http://www.subpods.com/acatalog/ISSCA_Nationals_DVD.html and click “Buy Now”

Easy as that!

The DVD will be one hour, and will be released end of July, early August at the absolute latest!!!!!!!!!!!

And, don’t think it is just an event video – we shot it with an intent of it being a general interest B and D body DVD. Digital picture, Digital Sound, and LOTS OF FUN!

A trailer will be released in the next couple of weeks. STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, if you have footage of your own, but FORGOT to give it to me in Vegas, don’t worry. Send it to the address above (JAWSS Productions, 655 W Irving Park, #1203, Chicago, IL 60613) and I will include it, and knock $4 off the price!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, and take care!

Paul Heeringa
JAWSS Productions
1996 DGGM
1992 RM

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Paul, sounds great can't wait to ssee it! Anyway you can edit the 20sec clip they did on me and not make me look like such a dork???Oh well were all family right??????Hope the in car cam worked out, they would not let us take passengers during timed runs so that was filmed during some practice laps almost at full speed. Thanks again sorry you could'nt of stayed longer, don't worry you wouldn't have missed the weather. Dave

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paul

Hold up man I need to send in my MiniDV Tape.

With exclusive footage of;
-Tues. Nights Burnout session
-Bill and Karl at Hooters
-in car AutoCrossing in 1'st gear!
-Extra B-Roll Henderson and Vegas

TADout

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ProTools4:

-Bill and Karl at Hooters
Tad;
WTF? What did I do at lunch that warrants some footage?

Paul H;
Please make sure you wait for Tad's footage. The burnout attempt by the high school kid in Mom's pickup truck while we egged him on is worth the wait! Also, you don't want to miss the burnouts by Noel and Captain Coors.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bill, was that the same night I brought out the FWD KILLA?!?!?! HAHAHA! I hope someone got that on tape and gets it in to Paul.
;)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh hell yeah Tad. Actually, I wanted to email you re the music you said you had for me. Please email me off forum and we can talk. I need it NEXT WEEK. Send me all the MP3's you got (assuming they are YOUR stuff of course) and I will get them in!

And, mail that tape PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm working 50 a week right now plus music gigs after work. All that bizz will ship to you on this 3 day weekend.

Shoot me a physical address

TAD

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do appreciate this Tad. We have spoken off board fellas, and Tad's stuff is in.

THANKS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Trailer in a week or so most likely.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update - got a hold of TAD and his music. Some good stuff. His video went AWOL and we are looking for it. GoldSSWagon, I could not open the DVD. Can you send another ASAP? It won't read in my PC (which reads EVERYTHING).

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paul,
You will have more footage overnighted to you tomorrow.
John

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Thump:
Paul,
You will have more footage overnighted to you tomorrow.
John
Thanks dude.

If anyone else has anything, get it to me by MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts