Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wants to know if I will be leaving her any money for October's mortgage payment. :D I checked the Impalafest website for vendors, but did not see any listed. I am interested in getting my pcm programmed (without messing with shipping), buying a set of 12-way gray leather bonneville seats and a set of red blinking fuzzy dice for my rearview mirror. Any feedback on vendors/mods available at this show would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andy and I will be there with some RAISS's and fuel rail covers and filters. We're offering a buy now and get a $20.00 cash rebate at the show when you pick it up off a complete RAISS kit.
Mike

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be there with my LED 3rd Brake Light conversion kits. www.ledss.com If things go well I'll have something new, too. Don't anybody ask. I ain't talkin' 'bout it 'till then

Scott Williams (HACK) will also be there with his trunk kits, Blink-Blinks and other assorted goodies (3rd brake flashers, gas gauge correctors, etc). www.hotss.com/SSCA/SidePanels.htm

Of course, installation of all of the above will be available.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW!!!

This is going to be so much fun!!!!

Can't wait to see you guys :D :D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad you are going to be here, Tom. I think you're right - this year is going to be just too cool! :D :D :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a "Cut&Paste" from my post from the "Upcoming/Local Events" section

And let me add something.
ImpalaFest will NOT be complete without
Scott Williams there doing his thing withg trunk kits, bling blings, red led brake blings, the whole 9 . :cool:
==================================

OK guys and ladies
The following vendors WILL be at ImpalaFest this year, so bring a knot and support these fellas AND save on shipping charges!!
They bring items to display. BUT, You see the items all the time, on cars, AND in magazines. They ALSO bring items to sell. They gotta have cheese on their hamburgers, too. They gotta pay their beeper bill, too..
So, show your support, when you see the following vendors at the GM Plant on Saturday at ImpalaFest.

Hotchkis - I'm happy to announce that Hotchkis IS the title sponsor for ImpalaFest racing this year! Hotchkis WILL be there.

No Limits Motorsports - Give Mike a holler!
He's gonna bring some Impala items as well.
Support'em! It's all for YOU

ISSCA - Bring a fat knot and renwew your ISSCA membership and buy some ISSCA clothing, stickers,shirts,hats,caps draws<just kidding> Hmmm..ISSCA draws???

Tom Frederico aka SmokeyBear!! - Carpet for you, him, her, yo mama, carpet fo yo daddy,
yo granny..ect www.impalasscarpet.com

Anyways, support these guys, if you're able.
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts