Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I searched around and read about all the movies, shows, and songs that have impala's and I thought there was a thread that had video games that had ss's in them. I know midnight club dub edition did... any other games? Or can someone post the link for me?? Thanks all!!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:confused: ... can't kill ZOMBIES with an SS

COD: Black Ops

death machine

;)
Id rather drive around racing in an SS... can't race in real life so I guess play a game. Lol

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no SS in Gran Turismo 5, but if you like driving ...
I've heard good things. I just hate shelling out $50 for a game... lol

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
If you cannot blow $50 bucks on a game, I do know that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has a Caprice in it. Probably you could pick it up for $15 bucks at a Gamestop.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you cannot blow $50 bucks on a game, I do know that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has a Caprice in it. Probably you could pick it up for $15 bucks at a Gamestop.
I have san andreas. I was just curious on what games have ss's in them.

·
Registered
888 Posts
If you have San Andreas for PC you can download a butt-load of cars for it

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that one day one of the forzas or gran turismos will have a b-body in it

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
GT5 was supposed to have the '96 Impala SS in it, but they apparently took it out at the last second. :\

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that one day one of the forzas or gran turismos will have a b-body in it
If I play gta san andreas on my ps3 is there anyway to download them?

·
Banned
1,248 Posts

When I got Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit for Xbox 360 (the game pits you as a cop against civilian criminals, and the point is to smash and destroy all of the other cars) and they included the crown vic, dodge charger, ford taurus, and corvette grandsport, but not the pinnacle of modern day police cars; the caprice I threw my Xbox out the window. My only hope is that they will make a remake someday and include b-bodies.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reactions: Sinister

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
The Forza Impala is great. Can slap a v10 and all wheel drive in it and have lots of fun.

No Xbox or PS for me either. PC Master Race all the way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts