Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
3rd time's the charm. So much less trauma this time 'round. Are you finding spots for little upgrades as you go? It could turn out better than ever before. The truckdriver's still a dooshb-

·
Registered
510 Posts
Looking good! It should be even sweeter then before!

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3rd time's the charm. So much less trauma this time 'round. Are you finding spots for little upgrades as you go? It could turn out better than ever before. The truckdriver's still a dooshb-
Yeah, and he's fighting the ticket too. I got a subpoena to appear. That should be loads of fun. I don't know what he thinks he's going to get out of it. My car was parked on the street, along with other vehicles. I didn't get a ticket for parking, soooo....

I've got a list of things I want to do to it still. Trans and carpet is top of the list. The stuff that is in there has faded a bit and the previous body shop's welding activities when they did the roof burned it in places. I'll be pulling the trans and shipping it to CPT for a redo. I also want to get the 3.73 installed and I'm probably going to get some Budnik wheels cut for the car.

I had them pop out both rear cargo glass and they're replacing it with the glass out of the body I bought. Again, the previous shop scratched the f out of the originals. I'll have to sand/prime/paint the chrome beauty strip to get it to match. I was considering going LS, but the LT is still running strong, so I'm just going to let it roll.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts