Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning up the garage. A few things are on ebay also.

DCM wagon doors with Impala handles. Paint has some scuffs. All the windows work. $50 each.
Belltech rollpan without license plate holder. Still white fiberglass color. $100.
Black driver fender. One chip on it but otherwise real clean. $50.
Complete floorpan from a T-Boned impala. Bent in the passenger rear but it has all the braces and is cut out the right way beyond the body mounts. $125.
Core support from the same impala. Real clean and comes with the trans cooler and lines. $75.
Clean impala driveshaft. $50.

Given the size of this stuff, you'll have to come pick it up.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm willing to do the work on my end if you pick up the shipping tab. I've got a few pallets laying around.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Interested in the front fender. Maybe we can work something out, PM on the way.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
PMs replied.

Also have a set of project wheels.

Foose SE Nitrous. 20x8.5 fronts w/ Michelin 275/35Y and YHUGE 20x10 rears w/ Michelin 295/35Y. These were to set my land speed record haha. 50% tread left. Have a repaired 20x8.5 to go with. Previous owner scuffed the chrome pretty badly painting them so they will need to be stripped and repainted black or gun metal or whatever you whippersnappers do nowadays. Fit narrow rear end skirtless Cappys only!

I'm not sure what to ask on these. I'm nearly $900 deep into them and they don't have a home still.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts