Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not bad. Not bad.

Of course, if you were doing this during your math class, I'd hate to have you do my taxes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice work!

Have you ever considered sketching for money? Like someone sends you a picture and you make a sketch from it? that would be cool.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Revoh:
Of course, if you were doing this during your math class, I'd hate to have you do my taxes.
Math comes easy for me, so paying attention is not necessary. This was an engineering type math class, so yes, me doing your taxes WOULD be a bad thing :D

Originally posted by H82WRK:
Have you ever considered sketching for money?
I wish I had the time! If I get around to it this winter, I plan on publishing a car coloring book... Unfortunately, I have a tendency to take on more projects than I can finish. :rolleyes:

Most of all, I'm a procrastinating perfectionist... Nothing is good enough, but it'll all be fine until tomorrow :D I haven't sat down and sketched a car in at least a year :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A car coloring book is an excellant idea!
I do know what you mean about the lack of time, it seems as if all our time is taken up by stuff that we HAVE to do rather than the things we WANT to do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool doodles - cept if you plan to drop in a 502, you might want to save a buck and buy one of the few million 91-95 wagons out there and not one of the only 400+ish 1996 Caprice wagons.

I do love the concept and drawings though - you and me have the same thoughts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, I have a stock beater '91 wagon that I drive daily... I want a '96 though because of the low production #s... The 502 part is just me dreaming

As you can see in my sig, I have way too many projects. My free time this winter is being spent transplanting an LT1 from a wrecked low-mile 9C1 into my '69 Malibu along with upgrading the suspension for autocrossing :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.