Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 1993 wagon cloth grey interior wanna do bonnie or roadmaster buckets with a floor shift and overhead consoles just wanna see what has already been done.if anyone has buckets in the 2nd row w/ a console please show me how it would look show me the flix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
They aren't Bonnie seats, but they are custom cloth buckets and a floor console in the rear,

and in the front from a few years ago. It's currently under reconstruction.

·
Registered
205 Posts
nice seats

looks good. Question, why go to Bonny seats. Are they a direct bolt in?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Not even close to being done yet but you can kinda see where I'm goin with it. It will get a full length console that moulds right into the dass and the floor in the back.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i just wanna cut my driver seat down to a bucket size seat and put a center console in. i like my stock tan '94 seats. i also want red accents inside the car. like maybe ill paint the wood trim accents on the inside red someday. (future color of exterior)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Never been crazy about buckets in the back...

However I do plan on building a console for my wagon. Need to find a set of buckets first though. I dont care too much for the lazy boy seats in it now.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I've seen the bonnies in front and rear and they look good. I have a full set waiting to go in.
Fronts are not too hard from what I understand. back bottom only needs some tweaking s the clips are in different place than stock bottom but it fits right in.

Rear seat tops are a pITA. pre data loss there was an excellent thread with pics on a RMS rear seat top install and also another one on bonnies....

I'm sure the respective owners will chime in with their stories....

·
Registered
511 Posts
Stickman, Got any pics or insight on installing the overhead unit. I have one, and haven't been brave enough to yank off the headliner to install it. I'd appreciate for ideas and advice!

Dave Buchholz

·
Registered
460 Posts
Stickman, Got any pics or insight on installing the overhead unit. I have one, and haven't been brave enough to yank off the headliner to install it. I'd appreciate for ideas and advice!

Dave Buchholz

No pics sorry. I basically cut a long hole in the headliner. Narrower and shorter than the console. Then looked where the support braces were on the roof. Lined them up with places on the console where I could use a screw, and used very short selftaping screws. Well I used one that was to long in the back and dimpled the roof. So make sure you use short screws.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.