Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've finished swapping all the SS stuff into my wagon so the stock seats and panels are up for sale.

The front seats are maroon, 60/40 bench and power on both sides. They have a couple grease stains on the back from me piling scrap in the car, but wouldn't be surprised if they clean up. No rips or tears.

Rear seat is fine top and bottom, just doesn't include the plastic inner shell.

Door panels are in acceptable shape. Passenger front side has some broken tabs on the back from the previous owner. The driver's front has a small crack where the top and bottom portions meet. Finally, the passenger rear, window switch mounts are broken so it will pop in if you push too hard on it.

I'll start the price for the whole shabang at $100 just cause I don't know what is fair or not. Really I just want to help somebody out with a BEAT interior rather than toss this stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong guys but this stuff should swap into any 77-96 B-body.

I've got seat belts, dash pad and other misc interior pieces leftover if you are interested.

Oh yeah, PICKUP ONLY! :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
well just a quick info for ya. at some point (94 or 95) they changed the mid seat. they would take some work to put in unless the brackets are included

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Door panels and dash pad are spoken for.

Squeek - So the fronts should swap to any 77-96 B-body? They look really similar to the ones that I had in my 82 Delta 88 a few years back.

ND - Still have some more assembling to do. Gotta paint the rear panels and I am going to get the cargo area shot with bedliner. I'll post some up when I get it completely finished. Just an FYI, wagon rear door panels are taller than the SS ones so it takes a little bit of wrastling to get em in.

P.S. Thanks for the complements on my wagon. Its coming along slowly but surely :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
not 100% sure on the fronts. havent take the front seat out of my 86 yeat to find out. i just know for sure on the rears

·
Registered
722 Posts
If you get to the point where you are going to toss the seats, please contact me first. I'll add them to my ruby red seat collection.

We would love to see your wagon at an OASIS meeting. That said, I don't know if we are meeting next month or not. I know our December dinner get-together will be in Powell (I'm guessing on the 11th). We're thinking about hitting Zoo Lights after dinner.

KC

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
If the door panels don't go I'd like them as spares for my Caprice. I may put cloth seats in it at some point too and I have the leather door panels.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KC - If the interior of my wagon is put back together by December, I would love to come out and meet you guys. It's just nothing to show off at the moment. Do you have any more info on the OASIS club? I'll let the seats go cheap if you want them, just put some gas in my car or something.

Sprocket - Would just the skins work for you? Those are at least cheap to ship.

RYS - I'll post if the panels go or not, but I am pretty sure Joey is gonna take em. Just haven't seen any money yet.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
All you did was the seats and door panels? what about the dash if so how did it go. Im doing the samething and would like a heads up before i start pulling the dash out

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Panels and dash are gone.

808SS, the dash should be the same, you just need to paint it. Not there yet but I am going to scuff the dash, spray it with adhesive promoter and shoot it with SEM flexible paint and flat clear.

We'll see how it turns out.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Panels and dash are gone.
Thanks again Derek for a great deal on some parts. It was cool seeing that wagon of yours. Those pipes sounded very nice when you started it up. Keep the good work up and you will get it where you want to take it.:cool:

·
Registered
722 Posts
KC - If the interior of my wagon is put back together by December, I would love to come out and meet you guys. It's just nothing to show off at the moment. Do you have any more info on the OASIS club? I'll let the seats go cheap if you want them, just put some gas in my car or something.
OASIS is a no dues club. We try to get together about once a month. We travel somewhere in the spring. We have a fall picnic in October. We eat at a nicer place for Christmas.
Next meeting is 1 PM this Saturday 11/13 at the Pig Iron on North High Street (north of Graceland).

Christmas Dinner 5 PM December 11th at the
Local Roots Restuarant
15 E. Olentangy St.
Powell, Oh 43065

Weather permitting, after dinner we plan on going to the Columbus Zoo for the Christmas Light Show.

Not really interested in paying anything for more red seats. Just offering to add them to my collection if you get to the point of pitching them.

KC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts