Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in the process of getting rid of some stuff to clear out the garage. warning not everything is b-body related

what things are not pictured, i can get for you

-91 305 and 700r4 - new timing chain and oil pump - sold
will separate if motor is sold first i do have a clip of it running before it was pulled
-caprice wagon pass side tail light - $20 shipped
-caprice wagon roof racks - sold
-gray front seats turned into buckets - $40 - pick up
-wagon rear seat upper and lower - $15 - pick up
-gray 96 blazer console - no junk bucket under the lid - $35 + shipping

-91 caprice complete dash - includes EVERYthing except cluster does have a good pad, just not pictured - $20 - pick up

-91-96 caprice hood good condition, just need one in exchange - sold
-hood struts used, but work - sold
-rear glass - $10
-windshield - $10 you remove

if you need any other misc parts off of this car, please ask

-95 rodeo 4door 2wd 4cyl 5 speed - needs a new head (2.6 liter isuzu motor) - sold
-95 windstar - has new tires needs a tune up, motor mount, and airbags - sold
-astro safari van front doors - $30 each

interior panels for astro - you come get them you can have them

-94-97 power s10 door panels with leather - sold
-front camber kit for a honda accord - $20 shipped
- blazer floor shift console in dark gray - complete with cables -$200 shipped
-auto lock doors poppers - sold
will be willing to trade for some items such as
-tan cloth seats from any year b-body as long as the are not a bench. will need front and rear seats to match
-94+ s10 parts
or what ever feel free to pm me offers
if it is still listed on here, i still have it

also parting out an 86 ford country squire wagon with lots of good interior parts

and a 90 honda accord with 14 konig wheels and new tires

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and i located 45 mins above dayton ohio. i may drive a lil bit to deliver some parts

i was asked so I will clairify that the parts are off of the red wagon and it is in peices

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
how much shipped would you want for the black plastic deflectors under the bumper? I also need the one that goes into the passenger wheel well.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
umm got a general pic of what you need? if it's what i think you need i believe i have it

·
Registered
375 Posts
parts

i need the upper hood catch. the one that has the little black plastic piece you push up on to release the hood. need all pieces and screws if possible. thanks

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much shipped would you want for the black plastic deflectors under the bumper? I also need the one that goes into the passenger wheel well.
this what you are looking for?

wagon - i need the upper hood catch. the one that has the little black plastic piece you push up on to release the hood. need all pieces and screws if possible. thanks

you need the whole hatch assembly that attaches to the hood? i have it all except the screws that attach it to the grill

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
this what you are looking for?

wagon - i need the upper hood catch. the one that has the little black plastic piece you push up on to release the hood. need all pieces and screws if possible. thanks

you need the whole hatch assembly that attaches to the hood? i have it all except the screws that attach it to the grill
That looks like them, also need the piece in the middle of the bumper between these two.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I'll take the racks, I broke mine.

I'm in Sharonville, but my family, friends, gf are all up there so I should be up shortly.

Let me know if they're still available.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
95brmw - do you just ned the curved part that boltd on or all thats in the picture? I middle part is there, but looks like it has been pushed back by parking pylns to many times

undercoverpunk - i have to get a shipping price for ADawgBlitz first, if he passes they are yours

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not yet. im still trying to get used to 3rd shift with OT and kids. i'll try to get it tomarrow

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Do you have the bracket the mech. fan bolts up to? My son has a 92 Caprice and we just seen tonight that bracket is broken.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ADawgBlitz - again sorry, i got hijacked into OT today and i have to get some sleep before i go back into night

Bad Imp - sorry not parting out the motor, and i believe it is pending

buthatsabuick - sorry that was sold a while back

1 - 19 of 19 Posts