Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because i'm a new dad! My son was born at 8 a.m. this morning, 7 lbs. 20". Seems like the nine months just flies by ya know? Best feeling in the world ever, hands down.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Because i'm a new dad! My son was born at 8 a.m. this morning, 7 lbs. 20". Seems like the nine months just flies by ya know? Best feeling in the world ever, hands down.
Dont worry the next 3 years of diaper changes will balance that 9 month time slip. LOL!

Congrats and welcome to Fatherhood.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Congratulations!!!! Don't ever stop taking pictures.....time will absolutely fly!!

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Congrats! Today is the first day of your new life! Hold on to them tight, they grow up way too fast!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Dont worry the next 3 years of diaper changes will balance that 9 month time slip. LOL!

Congrats and welcome to Fatherhood.

i need that shirt lol

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Congrats man! That is awesome news! It seems like just yesterday that my little Bella was born, and she turned a year on Thanksgiving Day!

BEST. THING. EVAR!

Heartfelt congrats to you and your mrs. :)

Now get some ear plugs and a diaper genie. ;)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Congrats. Before you know it they're 21 like my youngest.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Congrats! Today is the first day of your new life! Hold on to them tight, they grow up way too fast!!!

LOL....Until they hit the teen years, think they know it all and can do what they want as long as Mom & Dad foot the bill, then they don't grow-up fast enough.....lol.

Then there is the thought of what kind of country/world will we/they be in in 20 years.....?

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts