Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my wagon now getting rid of stuff out of the garage

Rear Hotchkis Sway Bar never installed. Sway Bar only no hardware : 150$ plus ship or p/u want SOLD!

Rear Monroe HD shocks never installed 50$ plus shipping or p/u SOLD!

Front 9C1 HD sway bar 40$ plus shipping or p/u

1996 Pass Side Mirror worked perfect when removed, very faded 5$ plus ship or p/u

1996 Wagon Stock Springs 130k on them, in good shape when removed 40$ plus ship or p/u

Located in Royal Oak Michigan just outside of Detroit.

I have never actually shipped items this large before ( sway bars ) and could use some advice on the best way to do it.

Sadly, I sold the old girl for work reasons and these items were just never installed. I will miss her deeply as she was rock steady for 7+ years of sheer enjoyment.

Any questions I can be reached by cell 248 202 0109 or message me through the forum.

Lee

Attachments

·
Registered
778 Posts
You could check greyhound to ship large items, they are very reasonably priced but both you and buyer have to be willing to go to a nearby greyhound staffed station.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Responded to PMs.

TheAndyMAn, Trying to figure out shipping to Kansas. Greyhound website says 73$ to Wichita KS which seems high? I may not have correct dimensions either.

GN 1220, the P/N on shocks is Monroe Severe Service 550013

Kind of a busy week w/ kids talent show so will be doing all related effort to this on the weekend.

Thanks for responding guys!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wagon Rear Sway Bar

PM Sent.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Monroe Shocks to GN 1220 shipping is around 20$ if you still want them so 70$ total,

if not k gee shipped to they would be shipped to k gee for at 30$ so 80$ total.

Please let me know

Again sorry for delay, lots going on.

Rear Sway Bar sale pending to PurpleSSstripes.

Still have 9c1 front sway available

1 - 20 of 21 Posts