Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the Caprice wagons have the screw on plastic trim on rear passenger doors like the RMW'S. It is a wide vertical piece that runs along the window and door jamb. Mine flew off yesterday on 95 in West Palm Beach. That's what I get for racing on I-95

·
Registered
39 Posts
No, the Caprice wagons are different. The 1991 Olds wagon has them but not the 1992.

I lost one off my '91 when Fred was still in business and he had mine in the correct color even. I don't remember who bought his parts inventory before he moved west but they may have yours in the correct color as well.

·
Registered
11,749 Posts
I am not the Fred that wagonfan is referring to, but I may have a pair in white. I will have to check in my dad's garage. Which side do you need, or do you need both.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Fly away trim

I have white, dark blue, and dcm for sale. I am amazed these things fly off, when i go to take them off, they are stuck on good with that nasty black glue.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fly away trim

I need passenger side, pieces that go on door not the body. I will have to have painted as my car is metal flake burgandy so colors you guys are listing will need painting. If I have to buy a pair that is fine. Let me $ and where. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I have a set at my house thats ben sitting around for almost a year its light blue, LMK if anyone needs it.

Fred reffered to it as "Fly Away" trim, that name fits I see. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts