Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering how many wagon folks are going to the shootout in nov and if so where are you staying(hotel wise)

563 Posts
At Atlanta Dragway? For Super Chevy I stayed at the Best Western very close to the track. I wanted to go, but I'm scheduled to be at a different event that weekend.:( There are alot of hotels/motels very close to the track. Have Fun, and post wagon pics!:D

Larry

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I do believe at SSHS7, Jose made 23 runs in his wagon.

I'll be there with mine but won't hit the track with it.

... well maybe.....

It will be track worthy once the T56 with the appropriate front and rear 'go'odies are installed; next year most likely. I'm hoping that by SSHS10 it will also be worthy of being parked next to Bud & Cindy's Nomad.

Running gear [brakes, shocks, springs - safety of flight things] are being done now as I type this; drivetrain [356/T56/456] will be done over the coming cold months, and finally interior/exterior.

My bullseye is on Brother Bob and his LongRoof down in South Flo; comin' after ya Bob! Just gonna take a bit of time. A retirement thing ifunowutimen.... but I consider yours the one by which all others are judged ;)

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
240 Posts
I plan on being at the Shootout. If I can talk Cyndy into calling off work we will have the newly re-bulleted Nomad SS and my Impala there. Accomadations will be furnished by me.

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Not sure just yet. It will be a close call and I work on Sunday, so I would need to drive back Saturday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.