Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys. im thinkin about possibly tradin my car for something fast. Malibu, camaro, chevelle?? has to built though. My car is a 95 DGGM. Just turned 100k. Florida car super clean. No signs of ever being wrecked. NEVER seen snow! Seats are in great shape, front end was just rebuilt.New tires. new flowmaster exhaust w an X pipe. All stock except for exhaust. I have lotsa goodies to go with it such as a 96 console w shifter. New drilled and slotted rotors, extended control arms, performance shocks, braided brake lines, Oldenberger spoiler, Z28 cluster LT1 aluminum heads (the good casting #'s). All those things are uninstalled. I love my car but im kinda gettin bored. Its a really nice car and gets compliments everywhere but i never drive it. Lets see what ya got for trades. ill send more pics upon serious requests. NO DONKS or caprices

·
Premium Member
872 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
sorry you're thinking about parting with the car-but if you decide to sell those items I will definetly take the seats, braided brake lines, drilled/slotted rotors, performance shocks if they are bilstein and possibly the aluminum heads, lemme know brother.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
wow...

thats a nice car sorry to see your selling it...
if the buyer of the car doesnt get the parts id be interested
in the spoiler and the control arms!
let me no!
GLWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts