Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Brand new csr electric pump with the housing!!!

Yo my csr is brand new n mounted to the stock pump already.... The pumps run 165$ and unless your running 700+ hp a meizere is pointless. You pay more money for the same performance unless it's a HD meizere which are the ****.... Check my thread.. I'll be attaching pics and the whole 9 later... I'm asking for 200$ shipped

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Yo my csr is brand new n mounted to the stock pump already.... The pumps run 165$ and unless your running 700+ hp a meizere is pointless. You pay more money for the same performance unless it's a HD meizere which are the ****.... Check my thread.. I'll be attaching pics and the whole 9 later... I'm asking for 200$ shipped
as i recall the csr pump sells for 195 @ summit, and since you have it mated to the housing this is more than fair pricing considering the work that needs to go into gutting, fitting, etc. the housing.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Csr pump

I only payed 170 shipped for mine and my labor for gutting n grinding the stock pump is only a good 40$ at best so 200$+ shipping definetely ain't bad.. I'm not trying to beat anybody in the head here. Check all my threads I'm known for good deals...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts