Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone out there have one ? any ideas how to get this done ?

thanks for any info ..1994-96 impala rear window reveal molding GM#16617943 ............

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts

·
Banned
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never believe that GMParts Giant has anything until you get a conformation notice from them. This item is no longer available from GM and if you order it from these people they will send you a cancelation notice in a week or two saying they can no longer get it.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy
I got it ////the rear seal is available at some auto glass shops. IT IS ONE PIECE. http://www.creativeextruded.com/nags...search=db07838

part is MBD7838.. safe lite glass can get this. cost $57...
OEM part #16617943.........no longer available obviously !!!
NAGS part #DB07838 is the rear window.

problem you will have is some glass shops can not or will not get this for you. many will not remove this window.

the other company was ocean glass for the same part but they wanted $125...
I had my glass company that the body shop works with get it from the warehouse that safe lite uses.

warehouse will not sell even to a body shop ..............I found these parts by finding the supplier of the warehouse in OHIO... they gave me the info I gave you here so better get it before there gone.

the upper windshield reveal molding can be removed if OEM with out removing the glass... this part I am not sure of what the NAGS# is..

OEM#10248871 top reveal windshield.just a filler rubber not a sealer..
the NAGS#GGG1154 may work not sure...

click on the camera for picture of the reveal rear window molding.......................good luck...took me 12 hrs to get this.

Ya some say its available but not !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts