Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Looking for one,if you have one let me know i also need that rubber plug that goes into it too.

I have and extra one. Make me an offer and it's urs. I don't have that rubber plug that goes into it though.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
So many people delete that crap you should be able to find one for free. If not give me till Monday and Ill see what I can dig out of the shed and charge you for shipping and packing. But the closer indiana one may be cheaper for you than shipping all the way from Florida.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have and extra one. Make me an offer and it's urs. I don't have that rubber plug that goes into it though.
Damn bro I need that rubber plug tho.. ill offer tho $40 shipped

I have the homeplate, airbox, tubes, clamps, some bolts and God knows what else. I can get pics if you want. $30 and shipping...

Yeah, this thread. http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=257706 I think I've found more parts since then...
Do you still have the rubber plug?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have the home plate and the rubber elbow. pm me an offer.
PM sent

So many people delete that crap you should be able to find one for free. If not give me till Monday and Ill see what I can dig out of the shed and charge you for shipping and packing. But the closer indiana one may be cheaper for you than shipping all the way from Florida.
lol true But I Dont know what part to order to replace that air resonator?

a lil help please on what you used?

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
I've got a raisse straight off the front of my motor and before that I used the Homedepot pvc intake.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yea Ive heard of using home depot PVC, I guess I still want that stock look if i ever sell my car.

If you still have the air resonator let me know,But I need that rubber plug too.

FIRST TO GIVE ME THERE PAYPAL ADDRESS ILL SEND MONEY TOO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts