Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i can get a good price on some forged staggered wheels... i got in contact with a guy that makes them and said he could get me some in 22's for about the same price as my 22's costed me with tires so after seeing wilttheslits wheels i always wanted some rims like his with a deep dish lip so might end up saleing my rims after all so might go with a 22x9.5 in front and a 22x11 rear just need to think of a nice tire size the for rear since will be bagging the car again. well here are the rim choices ive decided i liked more and he said if i wanted to go with 4s in the rear cost would only go up $600 and said lip size might run around 5-7"....So think is what do i want to do on color choice. they got color matched face,high polish,chrome,brushed aluminum.but if i get my money right again expect for something new...

well here are the rims i like

· Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im liking 1 and 3 the most...

· Registered
1,257 Posts
I vote for 2!

1 is too skinny imo. You better have a BBK to take up the space.

3 almost reminds me of what you have.

Others are vette wheel replica's

· Premium Member
745 Posts
What brand are those? I like the first and 3rd.
How much were they quoting you?

· Premium Member
363 Posts
sarus has nice 3-piece wheels also

· Registered
807 Posts
lil d have you sold the tis? and i like 1

· Registered
23 Posts
I like #1

D2 Autosport gave me a good laugh one time. They have a pic of my BBB in their galleries, and it is watermarked with the website name, so I called them up about ordering the wheels that were on the black impala on their website. When they couldn't find the bolt pattern listed, they told me they could order it, and that it would just take a little longer to get than normal.

I started to let them know that it was my car in their gallery, and that there is mixing and matching of parts and custom machine work involved to make those wheels "fit", but decided to just laugh and hang up.

edit... I found the pic...

· Registered
3,482 Posts
dont like non but if i had to pick it would be 1 or 4

thay look something like knock off HRE's

· Registered
23 Posts
dont like non but if i had to pick it would be 1 or 4

thay look something like knock off HRE's
in case you haven't noticed, almost all the 3pc forged wheel companies are spitting out the same designs with a different center cap.

HRE, iForged, Kenesis, J-Line, Forgeline, Fikse.... look at them all, and it takes a close look to really tell them apart.

So why pay for HRE if he is just going for the look?

· Registered
807 Posts
whiteboy pm sent

· Registered
3,482 Posts
in case you haven't noticed, almost all the 3pc forged wheel companies are spitting out the same designs with a different center cap.

HRE, iForged, Kenesis, J-Line, Forgeline, Fikse.... look at them all, and it takes a close look to really tell them apart.

So why pay for HRE if he is just going for the look?
good info bro. never paid attention to that

· Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
well since ive became friends with the guy and started switching emails back and forth affraid to name price. just saying they ran $200 more then the 22's i have except without wheels. so gotta find a tire for the rear but not sure what to run since im going to bag it again. ill be maybe doing a 22x9.5 and a 22x11 so with that i should be getting maybe a 7 or 8 inch lip. and if i want 24's on the rear is an extra $600.. And yes i still have my TIS Wheels for now untill someone comes to me with a great price...

and the company is i forged. wiltthestilt has e forged e 75s

· Registered
674 Posts
Number 1

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.