Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Good to see you here, Stan. Too bad the change of power didn't happen before Mike Turner got it up the bum from the previous admin.

Finally, a whole new possibility of Impala related products on this forum. Kudos to the new admin. for this!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks Mike we appreciate your support! If anyone has any questions let me know, I check my email constantly through out the day and even after I've gone home so I will always try to respond as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
See if you can help. Sent email.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
welcome, this is BBody heaven, site looks good, Peace

·
Registered
36 Posts
Stan's Headers

Welcome Stan's Headers ! Glad to have you aboard as a new vendor , nice website Mike . Bob......

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Good to see you here, Stan. Too bad the change of power didn't happen before Mike Turner got it up the bum from the previous admin.

Finally, a whole new possibility of Impala related products on this forum. Kudos to the new admin. for this!
Mike Turner gave it to himself up the bum. He just didn't know when to be quiet.

BTW, I liked Mike, I still spoke to him many times after he left here, but he created a lot of his own drama. Good guy, just didn't know when to back off.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Mike Turner gave it to himself up the bum. He just didn't know when to be quiet.

BTW, I liked Mike, I still spoke to him many times after he left here, but he created a lot of his own drama. Good guy, just didn't know when to back off.
Right... nice re-write of history there, Bill. I don't think Uncle Paulie would agree with that. HACK played favorites and everyone knows it. Period. Let's not muck up this thread with a rehashing of the past, though.

Back to the original reason for this thread. I've had 2 sets of Stan's headers; the Tri-Y's and the long tubes. Excellent quality and great prices. I'm sure he'll get something going for you guys.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes, are intentions are definately to remain drama free and to be accessible to answer any questions to the best of our ability. I will try to check in whenever possible during the day and I monitor my email through out the day so hopefully I can answer any questions in a timely manner, of course you can always check out our website for products and prices. If there is any price's or parts not seen on the website you can call anytime Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm pacific time and you will always get a live person on the phone, NO ANSWERING MACHINE. If you get a busy signal it means all lines are busy, just try back within a few minutes and someone will answer. If you email me and leave me a number I will always do my best to call you back that day unless it is the end of the day and I run out of time which then I will call first thing in the morning.
For those of you who already have any of our headers or products, Thank You. To those of you that we hope to do business with in the future, we look forward to serving you!

·
Super Moderator
2,874 Posts
Welcome Stan. Tenor, why do you keep bringing up the past and stir everybody up, and don't you get tired of being Mike's mouthpiece on the Forum? Geez buddy, get a life.

·
Registered
930 Posts
^^^cwm2cwm2cwm2^^^ You kill me, Scott! I'd be happy to answer that question, but I think a new thread is a better place for it. Back to you in the studio, Stan.

·
Premium Member
6,706 Posts
Quit beating the spilled milk.

Welcome Stan's Headers, I'll have to contact youse guys later this summer after I get this LT1 stuffed into my '64 El Camino, don't need no stinking CARB certification or cats or none of that fancy stuff in this state/case.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes, are intentions are definately to remain drama free and to be accessible to answer any questions to the best of our ability. I will try to check in whenever possible during the day and I monitor my email through out the day so hopefully I can answer any questions in a timely manner, of course you can always check out our website for products and prices. If there is any price's or parts not seen on the website you can call anytime Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm pacific time and you will always get a live person on the phone, NO ANSWERING MACHINE. If you get a busy signal it means all lines are busy, just try back within a few minutes and someone will answer. If you email me and leave me a number I will always do my best to call you back that day unless it is the end of the day and I run out of time which then I will call first thing in the morning.
For those of you who already have any of our headers or products, Thank You. To those of you that we hope to do business with in the future, we look forward to serving you!

Stan,

When is the price list going to be up on your website?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts