Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys I have a hard time writing this and I am not 100% sure if I am going to sell my car but due to reasons of going back to school and holding a job it would make things much easier to sell her. Plus I want to start looking for a truck. As the title states its a 94 SS and has 109,xxx miles. The car runs flawlessly and has been well kept. It is garaged all year around and never drivin in winter. The only times I drive it are on nice days in the summer. The body is in great shape with no rust whatsoever. The interior is mint. I spent a lot of time keeping this car in the shape its in. There is one issue with the car and that is that I believe the fuel pump is starting to go and that WILL be inspected and replaced before selling. I just want to be 100% honest about everything on this car. Like I said this is more of a "feeler" thread to see if there is interest in the car. Here are some pictures. Please feel free to PM me or leave any questions here if you have them. The price is going to be $7500 firm.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts