Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright all my B-Body brothers and sisters, the time has come to start your planning for WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering 10!! Yes I said 10, this will be our tenth anniversary of hosting this great event! This years event will be held 19-21 September 2014 in Las Vegas!!!!!!!!

As is the tradition, SSin City SS and Cali-SS will partner to host this great event. We have had a blast the past nine years, met a lot of new B-Body owners, and looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. As this will be our tenth anniversary, the club BoDs are working hard to make this years event extra special and fun for everyone. We have a few changes in the works and new ideas that I guarantee everyone will like!

So start planning your vacation, saving up for the trip, and for some get your car out of the impound lot :) I will provide additional information as we get it firmed up (sponsors/agenda/etc.) and will post here, on our club website (http://www.ssincityss.com) and on the Cali-SS club website (cali-ss.com), and on our Facebook pages SSin City SS and Cali-SS. So there will be no excuse for anyone saying they didn't get the word! Stay tuned for updates.

Absolutely nothing, I mean NOTHING beats SSin City in September! Come on out for fun, food, friends, and a great gathering of cars!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in September!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I'm going to try to make this one. Hard to miss a 10th anniversary & great show!!:D

·
Registered
617 Posts
Jim! You forgot to mention the 94 Impala becomes a classic this year..20 years old ! So lets make it a WCG to remember for the 94's ;)

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jim! You forgot to mention the 94 Impala becomes a classic this year..20 years old ! So lets make it a WCG to remember for the 94's ;)
Nat - Yes you are right I forgot about that, thanks for correcting me!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are very proud to announce our first sponsor for WCG X none other then Jimmy Garray / Watts Up Audio Creationz !! Everyone out here on the west coast knows Jimmy as a diehard Impala SS owner and he is the best there is for making custom stereo systems for all types of cars and trucks.

Jimmy will donate a custom box that will hold two 12's, it will be ported out of the side to house two 12's and wrapped in carpet to match the trunk with inserts in grey vinyl to match the interior.

If you are looking to upgrade your system, then you have to talk to Jimmy the man knows audio systems like no other.

Thanks Jimmy we really appreciate your support!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thats great our very own community giving back! :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I officially got confirmation from work today that I will have that whole week off! :D

This year I plan on taking my POS!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its been a great pleasure Co-hosting such a great even with such great members.
10 years! Time fly's when your having Fun.
Well said Dave!

I officially got confirmation from work today that I will have that whole week off! :D

This year I plan on taking my POS!
Hell yeah!!!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im there hopefully with my new ride!! do u guys have a host hotel set up?
I sure hope so Jose! No, we do not have a host hotel. We will look into it, but is the past years people have not wanted to do a host hotel, as they all want to stay at different places on the strip. Or for the Cali-ss guys, they are all packed into one room :)

The other reason is the major hotels will not cut us a good enough deal, to get a contract for rooms in Vegas. We would have to guarantee at least 100 rooms, our show isn't big enough for them, plus guys have been able to get better room rates using the web searches.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Im in I will start getting the ball rolling with the guys after madness!!!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We are proud to announce another sponsor for WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering X is Sean Anderson owner of TheDetailSS.com (www.thedetailss.com)!!!

Sean has been a great sponsor in previous five years and has donated his double din kits and inner head light covers, both are GREAT, GREAT products!! And again this year, looks like Sean will even be able to make it to the event :D Looking forward to seeing you and hanging out this year.

For everyone if you are thinking of these modifications, please support TheDetailSS.com this great vendor of our B-Body community and contact Sean.

Thanks Sean we really appreciate your continued support!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Great to hear Jim, Thanks again Sean!

·
Registered
617 Posts
We are proud to announce another sponsor for WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering X is Sean Anderson owner of TheDetailSS.com (www.thedetailss.com)!!!

Sean has been a great sponsor in previous five years and has donated his double din kits and inner head light covers, both are GREAT, GREAT products!! And again this year, looks like Sean will even be able to make it to the event :D Looking forward to seeing you and hanging out this year.

For everyone if you are thinking of these modifications, please support TheDetailSS.com this great vendor of our B-Body community and contact Sean.

Thanks Sean we really appreciate your continued support!

Awesome! Cant wait

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.