Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to purchase a few things before I get this lovely little addition but I am now in the market for a complete system
What kind do you guys have and how much do they cost?

thx

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, i cant believe i beat WAGONBOY to answering this post. Slam Specialties seem to be the best. Reading the technical specs of just how much they lift, psi, they dont expand, and they have ruber bumpstops inside, they seem like a dream. WAGONBOY has em on his wagon, no shocks, daily driver, and he hops it. If that is not enough abuse for a bag to have a good name, i dont know what is.

I am gonna hold my breath now until he posts his 2 cents.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Crispix396:
Wow, i cant believe i beat WAGONBOY to answering this post. Slam Specialties seem to be the best. Reading the technical specs of just how much they lift, psi, they dont expand, and they have ruber bumpstops inside, they seem like a dream. WAGONBOY has em on his wagon, no shocks, daily driver, and he hops it. If that is

not enough abuse for a bag to have a good name, i dont know what is.I am gonna hold my breath now until he posts his 2 cents.
damn you!, now i don't wanna post

Slam specailties bags are the best out right now. Like Crispix said, you get more lift out of them. less psi to lift than the firestones (i dont' think that made sence) and they dont' expand when you put pressure in them.

I have shocks now though :] They ride a little more stiff that the firestones w/ shocks because they are a tougher bag. I couldn't even compress the bag with my hands. i would have to step on it.

If your not going to hop or anything the RS-72 bags are what you should get. I run the es-72 bags. They handle more pressure.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FWIW: The Firestone and Air Lift double convoluted bags have internal bumpstops as well. The tapered sleeve style bags do not however.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does slam specialties have a website?How much did your complete kit cost you wagonboy?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was checking out the website but i didnt see a complete kit. What did you guys pay all total?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Wagon Boy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by pimpn_nda_SS:
Does slam specialties have a website?How much did your complete kit cost you wagonboy?
[osted me like 1500-2000 in parts. </font>[/QUOTE]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts