Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 SS and want to go 4’s or 6’s but also wanna add a chip to the motor, a buddy of mines said I should be careful because with the big rims and the chip is going to make my motor work extra hard and put a lot of wear and tear on it quick.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Yah, lotsa' stuff from the more newbee posters are brainteasers fershur. Do you think I happened upon the right translation and logical extrapolation (or interpolation = I can never tell which is which)? ::

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Yah, lotsa' stuff from the more newbee posters are brainteasers fershur. Do you think I happened upon the right translation and logical extrapolation (or interpolation = I can never tell which is which)? ::
Sounds like he wants to install 24" or 26" wheels.

Which would have required just a few more keystrokes. (LOL).

Add a chip?? Newbie needs help.

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Tell us more of this chip. Are you referring to a "cop" chip?

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
See, I knew he is a real guy not a troll, just a newb. The mojie shows he's taking it like a man. Now come back and tell us what's really going on. Do you have a '95 Impala SS or not? Don't worry, if you don't then sure it's a fib, - but no dam worse than misrepresenting parts of ones anatomy. Every guy does it and it's an easy condition to fix. Just go get an Impala SS and all better. Now if you were bragging about having a Crossfire, then that would be a serious issue. But only if you really DID own one. (old MISK thread; you had to be there...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts