Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be a teaser, admittedly, and the list will grow in the next couple of weeks to whet your appetite.

How about a set of 4 new Impala SS wheels?

Maybe a set of Clear Image Automotive headers would suit you?

If that isn't enough, does a brand-new T56 6-speed transmission grab your interest?

Details will follow, but if you haven't made up your mind to be there, these are just a few of the possibilities you will miss out on if you don't make it to the first ISSCA National--the Tulsa Roundup.

More to announce--check here often for more goodies!!! :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bill - is there a way we can donate prizes for Tulsa. I have a set of new Performance Friction Z pads,that I won't be needing. I would like to donate them for prizes if possible. How would I do that?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's o.k. bill, i got this one...
mike, we'll call those 'door prizes' and when i walk in the door you hand me the prize... :D :D :D

seriously though...bill, if there is a way to donate give away items let us know

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is this for entries only or for spectators also?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike & Kelly--ISSCA will be happy to accept contributions from individuals, clubs--either bring the item(s) with you, if you are attending, or contact me directly. Thanks from everyone in ISSCA!!!

Rien, the raffles being conducted and the door prizes that will be offered at the Tulsa National are available to any ISSCA members present at the event. Join the club (if you haven't), register for the Roundup, come participate, and meet everyone in Tulsa! You have as good a chance as anyone else to win something cool for your B-body. We hope you will consider showing up even if you just want to look, but you must be an ISSCA member to participate and purchase raffle tickets. If you are not an ISSCA member, you can still come to Tulsa and be a spectator, but as the club is organized & registered as a non-profit corporation, ISSCA can sell merchandise (including raffle tickets) only to its members, as dictated by the IRS codes regarding non-profit organizations.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how can i join? also do i have time to get a membership to attend tulsa as a memeber?

thanks looking forward to it either way

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rien,

You can join by going to the ISSCA link in the upper left corner of any page on Impala SS Forum.

Once there select the Membership Services page access, and you're all set.

There is plenty of time to get an ID to you before Tulsa, but you could just show up at the event, where someone will have your new member stuff all ready for you.

Thanks for the interest!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are a few more items that will be offered as door prizes for some lucky folks in Tulsa:

Advanced Composites carbon fiber hood (certificate good for delivery to you)

Global West TBC-12 rear lower control arms

TCE Stage 1 rear brake kit

PCM For Less tuning

Normand Landry seat sliders and other items

Remember, you have to be in Tulsa to get a winning ticket!

More to follow!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AND (I forgot!!!)--an American Stitches custom hand-stitched leather 94-96 B-body (Chevy) steering wheel.....

Still more on the way!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what days will they be calling numbers?

thanks

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All 3 days--details of what/when not worked out. Expect the "big" stuff on the last day.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Bill for the info and keep us up todate.

we belong to a motorcycle organization called. B.A.C.A (http://www.bacacentral.com)
WHICH STAND FOR "BIKERS AGAINS CHILD ABUSE"
and our annual fund raiser is on the 19th here in Oklahoma City.

we are giving away a chance to win a 2003 harley fat boy at the event..(info on web site above)

so we will have to miss the big prizes..but expect us there on friday...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts