1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
The car is nice, the wheels suck. That car was not made for those size wheels, they just dont look good.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^

agree....
they look good!

·
Registered
524 Posts
looks good on that car
prob would not look good on others...

·
Registered
946 Posts
Don´t know. Black and red are kind of 80´s isn´t it?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
stands out to much,
trying too hard,
it looked good last week,
wtf was i thinking,

Take your pick.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Don´t know. Black and red are kind of 80´s isn´t it?
Last time I checked the car we are talking about is from the 80's The paint scheme and stripes are a factory combination.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Could do without the red radiator hose and go for a different set of wheels, but the paint is slick. I've seen 17" ROH snypers on SS's before and think a smaller wheel would have been better.

Sure, it looks like it's from the 80s, but that's because it's an '86 (unless someone's swapped mirrors), it's like a retro job - stripes aren't quite right for stock but look good regardless.

That said, it's not my car, so they didn't build it to make my happy. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
That LS beside it looks slick too. I've thought about doing my '78 in that color blue with silver pin stripes before.

·
Registered
890 Posts
wheels are over the top. skinny tires take the "muscle" part out of the muscle car look for me

other than that i like it

·
Registered
147 Posts
I like. little bright but still like it... better then the usual skittles color convention i'm so used to when I see these cars in Oakland.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
dont know what yall are talkin about but that SS is FLAMES to me. Meaning HAWT!!!!! looks really good.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
this the other car in the collection i just didnt post it with the monte carlo ss cause i posted this thread to see what u guys thought of some black irocs cause i remember someone asking a while back to see some

1 - 20 of 41 Posts